[joke about me being gay to subtly remind you all that i am, in fact, still gay]
Whenever I get sad about my anatomy I look at Rob Liefeld’s art and that cheers me up.
Daily reminders about Erwin Smith (just things I see that go forgotten):
- He is not at all egotistic, regardless of the power his position holds.
- He devised a formation on his own with the intention of saving lives.
- He is wiling to sacrifice himself if need be and he accepts he is as replaceable as his men.
- He used his gear with one hand.
- Lasted an entire day with a fatal injury, only passing out once his men reached the wall safely.
WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME CUTE I JUST [PUNCHES HOLE THROUGH BRICK WALL WHILE KISSING U ON THE CHEEK]